Recipe type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Gluten-Free and Vegetarian
- 4 red potatoes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 cups loosely packed mixed leafy greens such as spinach or arugula
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Boil a large pot of water over medium heat; add potatoes and cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; drain and run under cool water for 1 minute. Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowls; serve warm.
Serving Size: 3/4 c
Calories: 108.5 cal • Fat: 2.6 g • Protein: 2.8 g • Carb: 19.8 g • Fiber: 4.0 g • Sugar: 1.6 g • Sodium: 82.3 mg